- Country: Belgium
- Deadline: June 15, 2021
- Discipline: Master’s degree in psychology or a related discipline
- Apply here
We are looking for candidates with:
- An appropriate degree (preferably a research master) in Psychology or a related discipline. The degree requirements must be fulfilled at the start of the job appointment
- Prior research experience (e.g., involvement in data collection)
- Evidence of excellent research and communication skills
- High proficiency in both English and Dutch (oral and written)
- Highly motivated, inquisitive and passionate about research, strongly interested in the research topic, well organized, who like to work in a team, and possess excellent cooperative skills
- Experience with collecting intensive longitudinal data (e.g., daily diary data, experience sampling data) and knowledge about analysing this type of data, or other complex nested data (e.g., multilevel data), is desirable (however, note that eagerness and an excellent predisposition to learn how to work with these data is a basic requirement).
How to apply
Applications must be submitted in English and should include in a single PDF file:
- A detailed CV, including an overview of study results (grades)
- A motivation letter (maximum two pages, double-spaced, font 12)
- Contact information of (at least) two (academic) referees
Applications should be sent via email directly to Matteo Giletta (email@example.com), with email subject “PhD position ERC-2019-STG- 853517”, by June 15th 2021 (23:59 Amsterdam Time).
After an initial screening, interviews will take place in the second half of June (probably via Skype).
For additional information about this vacancy, please contact Matteo Giletta (firstname.lastname@example.org)