- FACULTY: Faculty of Science
- DEPARTMENT: Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmaceutics
We are looking for ambitious candidates with:
- a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in chemistry, pharmacy, drug innovation, biofabrication or a similar programme;
- a strong background in at least one but preferably two of the following areas: organic/polymer chemistry, biomaterials and biofabrication;
- a strong interest in regenerative medicine applications, especially focused on kidney engineering;
- excellent communicative skills in English, both in writing and speech.
Everyone deserves to feel at home at our university. We welcome employees with a wide variety of backgrounds and perspectives. If you have the expertise and the experience to excel in this role, then simply respond via the “Apply now” button! Please enclose:
- your letter of motivation;
- your curriculum vitae;
- the names, telephone numbers, and email addresses of at least two references.
If this specific opportunity isn’t for you, but you know someone who may be interested, please forward this vacancy to them.
Please note: Due to the current situation regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) the process of selection and interviews is subject to change. Initial interviews will most likely be conducted online.