“The 6th International Symposium on Aromatic and Medicinal Plants (SIPAM-6) will be organized in Djerba- Tunisia, during 18 – 21 March 2023.
https://www.sipam6.tn/: contain all the information about SIPAM-6.
December 30, 2022 – Deadline for abstract submission
January 15, 2023 – Early registration fee payment deadline
Symposium contact info:
S.I.P.A.M Symposium topics
· Innovative extraction process
· Activity of natural products from MAP
· Formulation of extracted natural products
· Plant-based functional foods
· Potential of plants for depollution; biosorption, phytoremediation
· Pharmacology, cosmetics and toxicology of MAPs products
· Agricultural Practices of MAPs
· Ethnobotany and related fields
· Conservation, Management and Sustainable Uses of MAPs
· Herbal & Traditional Medicines
· Industrial Processing Technologies of MAPs
· Legislations on MAPs
· Marketing of MAPs and Products
· Traditional & Modern Herbal Products
To be in the Island of Dreams in the South Tunisian (Djerba), « One of The Most Marvellous holiday destinations in the Mediterranean” ; Djerba is also a traditional land and a gateway to the nearby Sahara, for these distinguished scientific event will be an amazing experience for you and good memories to take back to your home. We would like to wish you all the best and are already looking forward to meeting you in Djerba- Tunisia, in the spring of 2023.