- You have obtained a PhD degree in mathematics or a closely related field with a strong mathematical character. A focus on mathematical control theory and signal analysis is a strong plus.
- You are passionate about innovative research and this is reflected by your publications in international journals.
- You are ready to take up the challenge to acquire research grants, either via personal schemes such as within the NWO Innovational Research Incentives Scheme (VENI/VIDI/VICI) and the European Research Council, or in collaboration with others.
- You have excellent communication skills that allow for efficient interaction with colleagues from other disciplines.
Information and application
Please submit your application before 27 October 2023, and include:
- Your Curriculum Vitae;
- A list of publications;
- A research statement;
- A teaching statement;
- Names and contact information of three academic referees.
All academically highly qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
You are welcome to contact Prof. dr. H.J. (Hans) Zwart (phone +31 534893464, email email@example.com) for any questions about the position.
The interviews will take place on December 11, 2023.