Deadline: May 31, 2021
A PhD in Banking and Financial Technology, and a minimum of 3 years (for assistant professor) / 5 years (for associate professor) teaching experience in a post-secondary institution, and a minimum 5 years of professional experience in related industrial domains. Additionally, candidates should have recognition for the following:
- A successful research track record in peer-reviewed indexed journals (Scopus, ABDC or ABS);
- Contribution to the advancement of knowledge through applied research, scholarship, publication, knowledge transfer or professional practice, which would be expected to be international in its scope;
- Contribution to the advancement of learning by the leadership of teaching and curriculum development;
- Professional recognition and standing amongst peers;
- Academic subject leadership or academic management.
How to Apply: You must meet all essential qualifications in order to be appointed to the position. Other qualifications may be a deciding factor in choosing the person to be appointed. Some essential and other qualifications will be assessed through your application, which may include (but need not be limited to) curricula vitae, cover letters, references, teaching dossiers, and sample publications. It is your responsibility to provide appropriate examples that illustrate how you meet each qualification. Failing to do so could result in your application being rejected. Applicants must apply online.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.