This challenge is a global call for food entrepreneurs who are generating innovative solutions to achieve food security amidst intensified droughts and desertification, and are delivering on the availability, access and management of food on land and sea.
- 19 January 2023: Open call for submissions.
- 06 March 2023: Deadline to submit solutions.
- April 2023: Review and selection of solutions. Shortlisted solutions will be required to submit additional supporting questionnaires.
- May 2023: Announcement of winning solutions as Cohort 1 of the food challenges.
- June 2023 and onwards: Winning cohort programme to scale and advance impact.