These degree programs will be accepting graduate scholars in 2021:
- MA in Applied Economics
- MS in Human Resources Management
- MA in Interdisciplinary Gender Studies
- MA in International Affairs
- MS in Computer Science
- MS in Computer Engineering
- MS in Civil & Environmental Engineering
- MS in Mechanical Engineering
- MA in Islamic Art
To be eligible, in addition to any program-specific requirements, you must:
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.50/4.00 – or equivalent.
- Be admitted to the program without remedial courses.
- Submit proof of English proficiency if your undergraduate degree is not from an English-based institution:
- Internet-based TOEFL (IBT), with a minimum score of 90. The code for LAU is 2595. The institutional TOEFL is not accepted.
- Academic IELTS with a minimum score of 7.
- The English Entrance Exam administered at LAU with a minimum score of 123.
NB: Meeting the minimum eligibility requirements does not guarantee admission under this scholarship.
To apply, you will need to complete the online application and pay an application fee in order to submit it.
- You must adhere to the scholarship’s eligibility requirements and conditions explained on the online application.
- The application deadline is May 31, 2021