Applications are being accepted for the 2022-2023 academic year. The deadline is 31rst May, 2022. The final selection of candidates will be made by 30/June/2022.
The University of Rwanda (UR) through the ICTP East African Institute for Fundamental Research (EAIFR) is offering a two-year Masters programs in Physics with specializations in High Energy Physics, Condensed Matter Physics, and Geophysics. The quality of the Masters courses will be at the same level as the Postgraduate Courses given at the International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) in Trieste Italy. In the first year, students take the same basic physics courses designed to bring them to an advanced level in preparation for the second year in which they specialise into one of the three areas mentioned above. Students who successfully complete their programs will obtain MSc degrees from the University of Rwanda.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION
- A cover letter which should contain the candidate’s motivation to join the program
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Copies of academic certificates (Notarised copies will be required before admission)
- Copies of academic transcripts (Original/notarised transcripts will be required before admission)
- Two recommendation letters from academic referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant and their studies.
- Documents that give proof of the student’s ability to follow advanced-level courses study and write scientific literature in the English language.
- Copy of national identity card or passport
For more information : apply here