As CCSL@KAUST, we are looking for several highly-motivated PhD students with strong analytical and technical background to conduct theoretical and/or experimental research in the following specific topics:
– Design and provision of next-generation networks for flying cars and cargo drones.
– Ultra-low-power wireless transceiver design for the Internet of Bodies (IoB) devices to transform public health and safety services.
– Artificial intelligence for e-health.
– Developing novel machine learning approaches for wireless communications and signal processing problems.
– Design and implementation of reconfigurable intelligent surfaces towards sixth generation (6G) wireless networks.
Once students are admitted to KAUST, we grant a fellowship that covers:
– Full Free Tuition
– Annual tax-free allowance of $20,000 for MSc students, $24,000 for PhD students before qualifiers, and $30,000 for PhD students after qualifiers.
– Free on-campus housing
– Medical and Dental Coverage
– Relocation support
Interested applicants should email their CV and supporting documents (e.g., transcript, TOEFL score, GRE score, etc.) to Dr. Abdulkadir Çelik
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject reading “CCSL PhD Admission”.