The Yang Research Group is seeking a high PhD candidate with skillsets on material science and processing, thin film fabrication, surface functionalization, biochemistry, biological characterization techniques, experience on mathematical simulation is considered a plus.
- Requirement: Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering or in relevant disciplines, with strong overall marks.
- Strong interest and solid knowledge in the relevant fields as described, i.e., preferably with experiences on membrane separation and membrane process for bioprocessing.
- Fluent English (written and verbal communication) for scientific interactions required. Additional language proficiency, e.g., Dutch, is regarded as a plus..
- Self-motivated, passionate and great interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work at interdisciplinary boundaries and in an international team.
Interested candidates please send through a research statement outlining your main research interest, a comprehensive resume including your full list of publications and project experiences, evidence of language proficiency if applicable, and names of three referees.
For more information, please contact Prof. dr. Xing Yang via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The shortlisting will commence since1 May 2020 and will continue until position is filled. Only successfully shortlisted candidates will be informed of interview arrangements and final outcomes.