- Country: Belgium
- Deadline: April 01, 2021
- Discipline: Degree MSc in Biomedical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Apply here
- You have demonstrable hands-on experience with computational biofluid mechanics, soft tissue biomechanics and/or image processing.
- You are creative, driven by scientific curiosity
- You work in an efficient and organized way
- You are an excellent communicator in speaking and scientific writing in English
- You can work as member of a multidisciplinary team
- You are willing to work with (data obtained from) laboratory animals
- It is a plus if you are certified to work with laboratory animals, or when you are willing to achieve the certification.
How to apply
The following documents should be sent, as pdf and with appropriate file names to email@example.com:
– your CV as lastname_firstname_CV.pdf
– a motivation letter as lastname_firstname_Motivation.pdf
– A copy of the required diploma (if already in your possession): lastname_firstname_diploma.pdf