- Diploma or Master degree in Physics, Chemistry or Materials Sciences
- Good knowledge in the field of nanotechnology and/or electrochemistry
- Prior experience with X-ray and/or infrared spectroscopy would be beneficial but not necessary
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and very good knowledge of the English language
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your application via our application management system by 26.05.2021. For reasons of data protection regulations, we are unfortunately unable to consider applications that reach us by email or by mail in the application process. https://lnkd.in/gjsXs8H
For German version, please click on the following link: German Version.