Ghent University Global Campus, Korea has a vacancy for a position of teaching assistant/PhD student, starting from August 1, 2021. It concerns a temporary full-time position for a renewable period of two years.
Profile of the candidate:
- Hold or expect to hold by March 2021 MSc (master degree) in one of the following disciplines: chemistry, electrochemistry, nanotechnologies, material chemistry, environmental technologies, chemical engineering.
- At least 3 (three) years of work experience for obtaining entry visa to the South Korea (not required for Korean nationals).
- Independent research ability, strong self-learning ability.
- Knowledge of materials chemistry, catalysis, electro- and photocatalysis is an advantage.
- Have publications in chemistry/materials science and/or environmental technologies.
- A creative and inquisitive attitude is a must.
- Have an excellent academic track record and an excellent command of English (a minimum score of 80 on the TOEFL iBT test or 6.5 IELTS test), and good academic writing and presentation skills
If interested, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last application date: May 15, 2021 23:59
Occupancy rate: 100%
Vacancy Type: Research and Teaching staff