WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU SHINE
- A PhD in Biology, Biotechnology, or related disciplines
- At least three years of experience as Post Doc with documented experience on
- routine molecular biology methods, such as DNA/RNA extractions, primer design, PCR, RT-PCR and Cloning techniques
- cell culture and characterization
- main microscopy techniques
- genetic modification in cells, chromosome engineering, homology recombineering and CRISPR technology.
- a strong publication record
- the ability to properly report, organize and publish research data
- documented experience in coaching junior scientists
- good command in spoken and written English
Application’s deadline: May 31, 2022.