If you are passionate and highly motivated researchers in the areas of Chemical Engineering with relevant experience in biomedical and biopharmaceutical research, you are strongly encouraged to enquire and apply. Any priorexperience with supporting laboratorial development such as instrumentation and postgraduate supervision is highly valued.
- Requirement: PhD degree in Chemical Engineering or in equivalent discipline with competitive publication record, research experience on biomolecular/biomedical/biopharmaceutical engineering is a plus.
- Knowledge and experiences in the relevant fields as described, i.e., preferably with solid background on membrane separation and membrane process for bioprocessing.
- Willingness and experiences with postgraduate supervision and teaching.
- Fluent English (written and verbal communication) for scientific interactions required. Additional language proficiency (e.g., Dutch) is regarded a plus.
- Self-motivated, passionate and great interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work at interdisciplinary boundaries.