Supervision of bachelor and master theses and teaching are encouraged, but not required. Travel funding and computing resources are covered.
The University of Copenhagen is currently expanding strongly in computer science. We expect to have tenure-track openings in the very near future, and welcome postdoctoral researchers interested in exploring such opportunities.
Postdoctoral applicants should have or be about to receive a PhD degree in a subject relevant for the research area. The successful candidate is expected to have a solid background in applied Machine Learning and/or Information Retrieval. The candidate should have a strong research record as witnessed by publications in top venues.
The application, in English, should be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW below.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Diploma and transcripts of records (PhD, MSc and BSc, or equivalent).
- List of publications, including links to the applicant’s pages at DBLP and Google Scholar.
- Brief research statement with description of research so far and future research goals and interests (maximum 1 page).
- Copies of the 3 selected research papers.
- Two signed reference letters
The University wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
The deadline for applications is June 20, 2021, 23:59 GMT +2.