TÜBİTAK is pleased to announce that an information webinar about the Eureka Clusters AI Call 2021 will be held on Thursday 5th April 2021 at 09:00 CEST (10:00 Local time in Turkey).
The webinar will be about 90 mins long and the agenda will be as follows:
- Introduction by the moderator and webinar guidance (how to ask questions, etc…)
- Welcome by the national representative (15′)
- Presentation of the Cluster AI call (10’)
- Introduction to the submission tool (5’)
- The AI brokerage tool (10’)
- Presentation of the national funding opportunities (15’)
- Moderated Q&A (30’)
This event is intended for Turkey-based potential applicants or intermediaries and the working language will be Turkish. The event will be broadcast live on TÜBİTAK’s Youtube channel. Therefore, participants do not need to register.
Umut Ege, TÜBİTAK: email@example.com
Ayda Kara Pektas, TÜBİTAK: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sinem Altuncu, EUROGIA2020: email@example.com
Zeynep Sarilar, ITEA3: firstname.lastname@example.org
Riza Durucasugil, Celtic-Next: email@example.com